Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Monterey

Last weekend Chris and I trekked up to Monterey along with his parents, Bethany, and their Aunt Eva. That was two long days in the back of a van, but lucky for me, my resourceful husband found us a car adapter for our laptops. So I got some lesson planning done, while watching season one of Boy Meets World. 

(Pause. Let's talk about how great that show was. Seriously. It was awesome.)

So Chris and I went up to help photograph his cousin's wedding. We got a lot of great pictures- Chris is going through selecting the "picks" right now- and we're excited to start the edits. The wedding reception was at a restaurant on the wharf, and after the party was over, Chris and I headed out on our own to get some snapshots of Monterey at twilight. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment