Sunday, February 21, 2016

Work

Tomorrow I go back to work.

I'm about as ready as I possibly can be. I've got my list of things not to forget tomorrow (pump, parts, bottles, laptop, lunch, lots of water), and I'm only slightly paranoid about forgetting something. I've got my morning plan ready, as well as Plan B for when Lincoln doesn't cooperate with the first plan. I don't feel like I'm going to be a mess when I leave tomorrow. Pretty sure that has more to do with the fact that Lincoln will be home with Chris all day, and not actually a reflection on me. But still. It's nice knowing I'm not going to fall apart not the drive in. And it helps knowing that my kids really missed me these last three months.

But I'm still going to miss this little monkey. (And all that hair.)




No comments:

Post a Comment