Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Home.

We finally got to decorating over this three day weekend. Pictures were printed and hung. Artwork was placed. Candle holders were strewn about nicely.

And because I'm more in love with the iphone's beautiful picture taking capabilities than my husband is in love with those stupid angry birds, I have created a little sneak peak into our little home. Using the iphone.

(It looks a lot cooler through the iphone lens. Trust me.)

(Also, I feel everyone's taking pictures of what's in their homes lately and blogging about it.)

(I didn't want to feel left out.)

(That is why this post exists.)



Also, my husband loves me much! He sends me loving texts and gives me kisses and squeezes and I just eat it all up.  It's  pretty awesome thing we've got going on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment