Friday, August 19, 2011

He makes us laugh.


Happy Friday, everyone! We made it through to another one!

My weekend will be consisting of a two-year-old's birthday party, taking the gigantic pile of recycling to the center (seriously, I'm not sure all the bags will fit in one car), Costco shopping for my Birthday: Family Edition coming up next weekend, photo editing pictures of the cute Cowen family, trying to make more headway with TPA 4 and the video that goes with it, and starting on my final PowerPoint presentation for my final week of class before I finally finish my credential.

Wow. I'm exhausted just thinking about it all.

I'm going to go start the weekend with a nap...

1 comment:

  1. I find it odd that I've blogged decidedly more than you this month, but im gonna let that slide on account of your credential finishing thing. Congrats! Now get back to giving me/us reading material. ;)

    ReplyDelete