Monday, April 25, 2016

Going oily



All righty, people, I've taken up distributing with Young Living. If you're unfamiliar, Young Living is one of the top two companies selling 100% pure essential oils. (And you want the pure ones, believe me.) Essential oils probably seem like the latest "gimmick" these days, especially if you, like me, see everyone and their mother trying to convince you to try them. But if you're also like me, you're starting to become very aware of all the chemicals that show up in pretty much everything these days, including air fresheners, lotions, salves, even diaper rash cream! Having a brand new human to take care of has really made me start looking at ingredients and doing some research, and while I don't know nearly everything I'd like to on the nasty chemicals topic, I've learned enough to be convinced that essential oils are the first big step.

So if you're interested in seeing what this oil thing is all about, let me know. I'm going to be posting some sweet deals and freebies in the next week or so (including a free diffuser!), but if you know you're interested in trying anything specific, I can make a deal specific to what you'd like. Deals for you means deals for me, so it's a win-win.

And if you've been on the fence but you're ready to go all out, the starter kit has some sweet oils in it right now. I haven't tried several, so I'm excited to look up some uses and get started with them. And, no, I did not set up this photo with Lincoln's hands; when I put the box on the floor to photograph it, he swung himself around and pulled himself forward to try grabbing for them. Just another reason I'd like to get all the chemicals out of the house, with a baby grabbing at everything these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment