Thursday, July 21, 2011

Just do it.



Guys, let's be real. Life's scary sometimes. I happen to be feeling quite anxious now that I can actually see the light at the end of my teaching credentialing tunnel. Sometimes? I just want to curl up in a ball under a fluffy blanket on my bed and shut the world out. There are things I think I can't do.

But then I remember this conversation we had once with Chris' dad. I think this was the day before our wedding. We were talking about buying a house and having kids and all that good grown-up stuff. Chris asked him how he did it, because let's be honest, that stuff is daunting. And his dad said you never feel ready. You never think you can do those things. But you just do it. And somehow you end up on the other side just fine.

So just do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment