Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday Photo Shoot



Lincoln got to go to school to see all the kids again today. I took him with me to watch my students run laps for the jogathon, on this, my last day of maternity leave. I go back to work officially on Monday, and my 7th graders are thrilled. This little guy will probably be less than happy, but at least he's got Daddy to hang out with all day here at home. And Daddy's already set up some parent play dates (a.k.a work at a friend's house) so they shouldn't be too bored.

We did a little mini shoot this afternoon in Lincoln's room, because he was just so darn happy, plus was wearing an adorable outfit: two things that always make me want to bust out the big camera. And he did not disappoint. Look at this stud! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment