Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Project Life 2016: Week 1


Week 1 has tons of journaling, because I added in my blog post about my One Little Word this year. Way more journaling than is usual for me.

This week also includes the story of Lincoln's first drive-in experience. We went to see Star Wars one night, stopping for pizza and soda in Lakeside and then having a little party of 2 + baby in our car. Link did great at the drive-in; we moved his car seat to the middle so he could see through our front bucket seats for awhile, but Chris chose to hold him not long after. He just chilled in Chris' lap, "watching" the movie with us, then Chris passed him over to me midway through and he fell right asleep. Who says you can't go out to the movies once you have a baby?


Materials: Project Life Moments Like These Edition, Project 52 2016 Edition, Paislee Press All the Stripes Photo Templates




No comments:

Post a Comment